Thursday, March 4, 2010

Abuela is back and I got a cook book!


Abuela is back! She just got back this Tuesday from her very long vacation. Abuela has spent close to two months in Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic. Today she was asking my mom where she had stored Silvia Henriquez De Pou's cook book. She was looking for volume one and the three of us discovered that we had volume one and volume three. Abuela was disappointed because she was under the impression that we had volume one and two, and came back from Dominican Republic with volume three. So she let me keep the new copy. So now I own my very own copy of the famous Silvia Henriquez De Pou's volume three. For those who don't know, Silvia Henriquez De Pou in Dominican Republic is like what Julia Childs was in the states.

1 comment:

  1. we have like an ooooold version of this when mujer looks a lot younger lol

    ReplyDelete