Thursday, January 28, 2010

Good news!

So I have been cooking a lot these last couple of weeks, but unfortunately the battery on my camera died. And I have to go and purchase a new one. So I haven't really been posting because I don't have pictures of the amazing meals I've been making to put up with my recipes. But don't worry I'm working on that. And on a lighter note abuela is coming back! As you all know there was an earth quake in Haiti, and she's currently on the other side of the island (Dominican Republic) and it's been kind of hectic. So as a result, she is coming sooner than she had planned. She'll be back around the first week of February and I'm really excited about it. Hopefully I'll have a job by than, since I've been applying and interviewing at places like a mad woman. But despite what happens the cooking will continue and abuela is bringing back a whole bunch of interesting recipes to try. So keep reading and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment